Fifth Gear Motoring can provide social events for small to large groups and are ideal for groups of motoring enthusiasts, or industry related organisations. Our courses are not only social and a great deal of fun, they are also educational and can have team building benefits.
Skidpan Training Courses
Our Skidpan Courses are generally run as a half day or full day event and are extremely addictive. With a strong repeat business customer base our Skidpan Training Course is a great way to spend time with your work colleagues whilst also learning some advanced car control skills.
The courses are run on a watered down purpose built skidpan and allow participants to have some fun in their cars in a safe controlled environment. Our professional, friendly trainers are on hand so participants get the most out of both themselves and the session.
- Half Day Skidpan Course - $1650 group (ideal 8-10 participants)
- Full Day Skidpan Course = $3200 group (ideal 16 - 20 participants)
- Free BBQ use or catering quotes available.
Our Track Days are usually run at Wakefield Raceway and are adrenalin packed days of speed, fun and skill development. They are a perfect social event for small and large groups and we are confident you will be telling those colleagues who dont attend, about it for a long time to come.
- Up to Six particpants = $1560.00 group (plus additional $50 per person if track licence required)
- Seven to Ten participants = $2600.00 group (plus additional $50 per person if track licence required)
- 11 to 15 participants = $3900.00 group (plus additional $50 per person if track licence required)
- 16 to 20 participants = $5200.00 group (plus additional $50 per person if track licence required)
Large Group Events
Large group events are usually run at the Sutton Road Driver Training Centre, Wakefield Park Goulburn or Marulan Driver Training Centre Marulan and are tailored and quoted to meet the individual needs of each organisation. Please contact us for ideas or enquiries [email protected] or contact us on 0466 460 911.